• Alarm dry contact input or 24VDC input
• Close limit dry contact input (N/O)
• Door closing warning output signal 24VDC, 0.5A max.
• Release/Activation signal dry contact
• External power input 24VAC/VDC, 1.3A min.
• 2-wire smoke detector connection points
Alarm Test Button: Easy-to-operate the alarm test button on front panel to simulate fire condition and release the fire door mechanism and hence close the fire door.
Alarm Delay 10 Sec.: The releasing device has a 10 seconds delay upon power failure and fire alarm.
Diagnostic Indicator LED Lights: LED lights to indicate the status of AC power, battery charging, door at close limit, battery power, low battery voltage, latch released and releasing device dis-armed.
Audible Warning: Audible warnings for AC fail, charging fail and battery low conditions.
Internal Battery Backup Power: Up to 7 days (168 hours) battery backup power (when no external devices connected).